Our products are made for all occasions and for all to enjoy, but can have an opposite effect, if consumers consume irresponsibly. As a Company, we have the responsibility to ensure we market our products with care for the consumer, act in a manner we seek from our consumers and ask that our consumers handle our products with care for themselves and others.
We, as a Company encourage our partners, affiliates and any other Organizations/Businesses using our products, to encourage responsible consumption and discourage any misuse.
One of our educational partners, Council on Alcohol and Drug Abuse (CADA) is a Bermudian organization which has a mandate to encourage responsible alcohol behaviour. Their goals are to …
- Reduce the incidence of drinking and driving
- Reduce the incidence of underage drinking
- Increase the life skills capacity of Bermuda's youth
- Increase the community's awareness of responsible alcohol behaviour
- Successfully lobby for a new alcohol authority in Bermuda to oversee selling, serving and advertising of alcohol and to provide training for licensed establishments
- Successfully lobby for changes to Bermuda's Liquor License Act and Road Traffic Act
Please visit CADA for more information. http://www.cada.bm/
We look forward to serving you responsibly!